Dream. Build. Play.
Introducing The Joey: a modular, foam play couch with endless possibilities. Your littles (and even you 😉) can stack it, spread it, sit on it, relax on it, use it as a crash pad, create an obstacle course, and so much more. When it comes to The Joey, let your imagination do the building.
The Joey is made up of 7 separate pieces:
- The Base - Two (2) connected pieces of foam with a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and Indentation Load Deflection (ILD - which is a fancy way of measuring firmness) of ~45 for a sturdy, but comfortable base.
- The Support - Two (2) thinner, connected pieces of foam with a density of 1.5lb/ft3 and ILD of ~35 that let you feel like you're sitting on a cloud.
- 2 x Triangles - Two (2) triangles that let your imagination run wild. Use them as a backrest, support for forts, or whatever else you can think of! The foam has a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and ILD of ~45.
- Half-Moon Arm Rest Pillow - What's a couch without an arm rest? Thankfully, that's not all this awesome pillow can do. The foam has a density of 1.5lb/ft3 and ILD of ~35.
- Single-Brushed Microsuede Cover - All of our Joey play couches come with a single-brushed microsuede cover for silky softness, strain resistance, shrink resistance, pet friendliness, and more! The perfect cover for your play couch!
- Waterproof Cover (Not Pictured) - We all know kids spill things, so all Joeys are lined with our waterproof covers, which are easy to wipe down and protect your foam.